Wednesday, December 30, 2009

New Product Sneak Peek


Good Morning! I just finished making 21 card fronts for a demonstrator swap using the products in the Occasions Mini Catalogue which will be available on January 5th. There are some awesome things in there for sure. On this card, I used the Sending Love Specialty Paper. This paper is loaded with bling - one side has glitter and the other is plain. The patterns are beautiful and match the new stamp set called With All My Love. I also used the new I (Love) Love jumbo wheel on the punched out heart. This mini is loaded with awesome stamps and now you have a choice. You can get the traditional wood mounted stamps or you can try out the new clear mounted ones. These are a bit cheaper and store really neatly in DVD cases. Stampin' Up! is also changing their punch style to one that is easier to store. Make sure to sign up for a class or two this winter so you can try out all these great new products.

No comments:

Post a Comment