Friday, November 20, 2009

Christmas in 5 weeks....are you ready?

Yes, that is right. Christmas is 5 weeks from today!! I thought I'd inspire you to get cracking on making those cards you keep talking about. Here's a quick one that I designed on Wednesday and just love. I used the Petals a Plenty embossing folder in my Big Shot with Whisper White paper. I then inked up my brayer in Ruby Red and lightly ran it over the paper so the flowers would have colour - just lovely! The saying is embossed in white and I love the Soft Suede ribbon with the Ruby Red. A quick punch with my 5 Petal Flower punch and a rhinestone brad to finish it off.

1 comment:

  1. This is a beautiful and simple design Kelly - nicely done! Love how you brayed over the embossed flowers - it gives such a great finished look to the card!
    Hugs, Danielle

    ReplyDelete