Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Happy Belated Birthday

Pete's 5th birthday has come and gone and we are finally getting around to have a party for him. He started out with just wanting three friends to come over to play (woo hoo) to having a list of 9 friends to take to mini-putt (oh my aching head)! He insisted on making all of his invitations with no help and so he did. He even stamped "you're invited" and the "for, time, place, RSVP" inside each of them and of course signed the back so everyone knew he had made them! I was really impressed with all of the invites and wanted to share them with you. I love seeing my kids creativity coming out and especially when they take such care to make each project unique. It was hard to give them all out as he wanted to keep all of them. I promised we'd always have the picture of them and of course we'll do a scrapbook page. I only wish I had taken a few pics of him actually making them. Oh well, next year! Have a good rest of the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment