Thursday, August 6, 2009

Ouch!

Well, I had planned to keep this blog strictly "work" but since I am sitting here with my leg elevated and grumpy because I can't stamp, I thought I'd get out my frustration by writing! I sprained my foot on Tuesday going down the basement stairs to do some stamping. Grrr.....I am more than a little ticked off with myself but trying to accept that it was an accident. I am realizing that I just don't sit very much so all this laying about doing nothing is driving me crazy. Hopefully it will feel better soon and I will be back to posting and stamping and planning workshops!! Thanks for listening - I feel better.

2 comments:

  1. oh, poor you Kelly! I really hope your foot starts feeling better soon! Typically it has to happen when finally the sun does decide to show its face!! Big hugs, Danielle x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you feel better real soon. I love to visit your blog! You are a true inspiration!

    KC Stamps

    ReplyDelete